Saturday, January 28, 2012

Today is a BEAUTIFUL day!!

We met with the "spanish" congregation and "english" group, after we met at the kingdom hall on accident, it is the mayan congregation that meets in the kingdom hall on Saturday...oops!

I wish I had gotten a picture for you but we had 4 in the front of the suburban, 4 in the middle and 2 in the back...wow...they call it a perfect service rig!!  We worked in the jungle, I worked with a spanish sister from Mexico city... she had several nice calls, but no one in english to talk to.

For lunch we ran across a man Larry had started a study with two days before we left last year, so we ate lunch there and asked him to go with us to meeting tonight...he said he would definitely be there...we will see him at 6:45pm...yay!! His name is Polo.  Will let you know progress later!


2 comments:

  1. Awww no pictures?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an encouraging blog, Lynn. "You know who" tells me he wants to see more pictures soon. And since he won't let me think until I say that, there it's said!! Look forward to hearing updates on Polo and other experiences as they happen. Encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete