Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Attendance at C.O. Visit - Playa Del Carmen Norte

The C.O. talked about goals, and in his talk he said set big goals with the idea of shooting for the moon and hitting an eagle, not shooting for the eagle and hitting the ground....
So the goal was for 135 in attendance at the public talk... we shot for the moon (135) and hit an eagle (119) wow... and that is for a congregation that has 59 publishers...

On our way to the meeting we picked up some friends from Canada,

 We briefly met them at the square last year during meeting for service... we are just so easy to spot!




They came back this year and to the meeting for C.O. Visit,
 We were in contact with Suzanne and Max... their parents spoke only french... but there were some who spoke french at the meeting... Yay!  oh an



Taylor got in on one... lol















We found this on our walk back from the town square ... yikes,  he was big, right in front of our condo...
does that mean its gonna be a hot one?

Made home made ice cream tonight with Kahlua... yum!

Heading out to Belize on Monday... after the beach party in Playa Del Carmen and Meeting.

Looks like Richard and Nancy are going along with us for fun ... thats awesome.



4 comments:

  1. scorpions are cool! I like that idea, shoot for the moon and hit an eagle..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny Blake... this wasn't a little guy... he was huge... I think I will wear my shoes (after I check them real good) at night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh come on...don't they just look awesome?!?! I think I'll paint one on my floor...in 3D....

      Delete
    2. Sure they look great if painted, but I really dont like the real ones, its that thing at the end of their tail that is intimidating ... Lex liked it.

      Delete